Orange Cranberry Muffins
Recipe by Rachel Oliver
- 7.8 oz AP flour
- 5.8 oz sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 5 fl oz orange juice
- Zest of one orange
- 1.7 oz butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4.2 oz fresh or frozen cranberries, whole or cut in half
- 3.7 oz walnuts, chopped
- Whisk all dry ingredients together.
- Combine all liquid ingredients (and orange zest) together.
- With a rubber spatula or wooden spoon, fold the wet ingredients into the dry. Mix only until incorporated.
- Stir in the cranberries and walnuts.
- Portion into muffin pan lined with papers.
- Bake at 375 degrees 12-18 minutes or until the muffins spring back when touched or a toothpick comes out clean.